HEMA is a Membership Plan with a product-service combo. HEMA contains
- Online Training in Management Practice – Register your company and also your management team.
- Software applications for performing management tasks – Install unlimited number of copies of software applications that come with HEMA.
HEMA makes Enterprise Management affordable to Small and Medium Businesses.
Typical problems faced by Small and Medium Business Organizations
Often, a passion for doing something different is one of the key reasons for the launch of a business.
At times, many of us start a venture to offer a solution to some problem (My venture fall in this category).
But more often, after the launch, many business orgainzations start suffering from a wide range of problems, the prominent ones being:
- Cash Flow management
- Employees not enthusiastic about their involvement
- Inventory that is not moving or moving very slowly
- Unsold finished products or service
- Very few customers come back again
- Competition from big enterprises
Added to these problems, the SMAC (Social media,Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) factors have rendered the markets volatile – customer preferences change drastically – leading to unsold inventory
What can you do with HEMA?
- You and your management team can learn and adopt management practice.
- Plan, Manage and track Cash Flow
- Identify Process bottle necks and rectify them
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Improve Emplyee engagement and work satisfaction
- Improve capital utilization.
- Improve stakeholder management
Join Now, Recister your company, for a free 30 day trial. No Credit Card required.
Some popular management methodologies are:
- Management By Objectives – Identify nusiness objectives and use SMART techniques(Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant,Time) criteria.
- Management By Exception – A management style where an issue is brought before the management only if there is a significant deviation from a basic plan.
- Agile Business Management – gives the business the ability to respond to market or environment issues rapidly
- Management By Projects – Use Project management methodologies to achieve specific objectives or goals.
- HEMA allows combination of various methodologies that help in keeping the business healthy and agile.
we all know that software applications make work easy.sing software to perform a task is known as automation. Automation reduces errors and effort. Automating Management functions can be a solution to the adopting a management framework by small business organizations.
Some important management functions are:
- Process Improvement
- Cash Flow Management
- Product Refinement
- Quality assurance and control
- Customer Support
- Complaint Management
Some tools and techniques used in management are
- SWOT Analysis
- Decision Analysis
- Cause and effect analysis
In my 12 yeras of experience in teaching project management, I have understood that a software application is useless when you are clueless about how to use it.
The Pricing formula:
- It is a known fact that the average salary of a fresh Management Graduate is about $62,359 per year.
- Then, the average monthly cost of hiring a Fresh Management Graduate will be $5,196.58
- This monthly cost has been taken as the bench mark for calculating the price for HEMA membership
|Plan||Monthly fee||Key Benefits||Approximate cost per member per month|
|HEMA Silver||$ 98.00||Enroll up to six members of your management team||$ 16.33|
|HEMA Gold||$ 198.00||Enroll up to fifteen members of your management teams||$ 13.20|
|HEMA Diamond||$ 298.00||Enroll any number of members from your management teams||$ 9.93 (30 team members)|
HEMA Release Schedule for the period August 5,2018 To September 10,2018
|Item||Name||Content Type||Release Date|
|1||Entrepreneurship||Lesson||Aug 5, 2018|
|2||Knowledge base||Lesson||Aug 6, 2018|
|3||Good Corporate governance||Lesson||Aug 7, 2018|
|4||Bad Corporate Governance||Lesson||Aug 8, 2018|
|5||Unethical deeds||Lesson||Aug 9, 2018|
|6||Foolishness||Lesson||Aug 10, 2018|
|7||The enemy within||Lesson||Aug 11, 2018|
|8||Handling professionals and experts||Lesson||Aug 12, 2018|
|9||Professional Ethics||Lesson||Aug 13, 2018|
|10||Interpersonal Skills||Lesson||Aug 14, 2018|
|11||Personnel Management||Lesson||Aug 15, 2018|
|12||Handling Adverse Situations||Lesson||Aug 16, 2018|
|13||Observation||Lesson||Aug 17, 2018|
|14||Enterprise level security||Lesson||Aug 18, 2018|
|15||Administration and Management||Lesson||Aug 19, 2018|
|16||Identifying Objectives||Lesson||Aug 20, 2018|
|Identifying Objectives||Lesson||Aug 21, 2018|
|Identifying Objectives||Lesson||Aug 31, 2018|
|17||Amiaghu V18R1 (Beta)||Application||Aug 23, 2018|
|18||Stakeholder Analysis||Lesson||Aug 24, 2018|
|19||Possitive Stakeholders||Lesson||Aug 25, 2018|
|20||Bad Company||Lesson||Aug 26, 2018|
|21||Wrong company||Lesson||Aug 27, 2018|
|22||Competition Analysis||Lesson||Aug 28, 2018|
|Competition Analysis||Lesson||Aug 29, 2018|
|23||Enemy within||Lesson||Aug 30, 2018|
|24||Stakeholder Analysis||Application||Sep 10, 2018|