About this course
Learn and Apply Management By Projects (AMBP).
Convert your business in to a LEAN BUSINESS (LEAN ENTERPRISE)
Attributes of a LEAN ENTERPRISE :
- Ability to adapt to changes in market conditions, technology and environment.
- Optimum use of capital and resources
- Enhanced employee engagement
- Enhanced Customer satisfaction
- More profit from lesser investment
- Better Key Performance Indicators(KPIs)
What are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)?
Key Performance Indicators are a set of values that are used to analyse, monitor and improve processes performed in running a business.
All topics are constructed in the following structure:
- Duration required to finish reading each topic will be less than 15 minutes.
- After reading the topics, YOU HAVE TO APPLY PRACTICES YOU LEARN IN THE TOPIC - This will be the assignment for each topic. Apply the methodologies taught in the topic in real time, in your work.
- YOU have to assess your assignment by evaluating the outcome of applying the methodologies taught in the topic.The evaluation should be done by the stakeholders associated with the outcome of your application of the newly learnt methodology. If the outcome is not satisfactory to the stakeholders associated with your actions, then, obviously, you have to redo your assignment. If the outcome is accepted by all stakeholders, then move on to the next topic.
- Overview of Management By Projects (AMBP)
- Getting started00:00:00
- Project Initiaion Process group
- Project Planning Process Group
- Project Execution Process group
- Project Monitroing and Control Process Group
- Project Closure Process Group