GEMS (Gyanworx Enterprise Management Studio) is a dedicated repository - aimed at providing access to resources needed for managing a business.
Setting up a management framework is an essential step in ensuring smooth functioning of any organization (business as well as non-profit).
GEMS has been launched to help small businesses set up and maintain a management framework - affordable cost.
The GEMS repository will contain training programs, software tools and applications for enterprise management.
Members can download and install unlimited copies of all software applications available from the GEMS repository.
This slideshow identifies the characteristics of an ideal enterprise and an ideal entrepreneur.
While training is necessary to keep the company's workforce updated in latest technology and methods, training has a couple of disadvantages too:
- It is time consuming.
- Training consumes productivity as well. Your employees will not be able to attend to work during a training program.
- A training program may not produce immediate results - keeping you guessing about the utility of the training program.
- There is no sacrifice of productivity while undergoing a training program?
- Your managers can apply acquired knowledge in real time work?
- You have the freedom to enroll any number of managers - for whole year?
The answer to all these questions is: Online Embedded Training.
Online Embedded Training in Management By Projects is the first offering in the GEMS repository.
Project Management methods and techniques are time tested for successful achievement of objectives for which projects were undertaken.
Project Management helps a company in
- Identifying requirements for achieving strategic business odjectives
- Ensuring proper assignment of resources
- Setting a time frame and tracking time spent and forecasting delivery time.
- Identifying risks and adopting strategies for risk management.
- Improving stakeholder management
- Budgeting and cost control
By adopting project management methods for short periods, a company can bring in agility in the business operations - making it easy to react quickly to changes in market conditions
- The entire program is divided into 6 units.
- Each unit is divided into sections.
- Each unit is further divided into modules.
- modules are of 2 types - lessons and assignments.
- Every lesson module is designed to consume about 15 minutes of attention.
- Each lesson module is followed by one or assignment module(s).
- At least 1 assignment module will require the trainee to apply the the lesson in real time work and submit information of end result of such lesson based actions.
- All assignment modules have to be submitted for assessment.
- The training program has a total of 60 modules.
- Trainees are free to schedule their learning process - it can be any number of modules per day. But, will have to complete all modules in a unit to proceed to the next unit
Your managers will learn to use 47 project management processes as per PMBOK standards.
PMBOK (Project Management Body Of Knowledge) is a time tested standard for project management - comprising of 49 processes spread over 10 Knowledge areas and 5 Process groups.
10 Knowledge Areas:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement management
- Project Stakeholder Management
The 5 Process Groups:
- Project Initiation Process Group
- Project Planning Process group
- Project Execution Process group
- Project Monitoring and Control Process group
- Project Closure Process Group
You register as an enterprise member.
Your membership will be activated manually and an activation email will be sent to you. On clicking the activation link, you can activate your membership.
NOTE:Your 14 day trial period starts on the day you activate your membership. Your invoice will be sent to you indicating the due date.
You can now enroll your managers for the training program. There is no limitation to the number of managers you can enroll for the training program. use the Manager Registration form to enroll 1 manager at a time or send as attachment details of managers you wish to enroll as a members, in csv file format, to our email.